Pant Y Celyn – Traditional Relaxing, Cosy, Romantic Cottage – Sleeps Two
This lovely holiday cottage sits on the edge of the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coastal National Park, and is minutes from the Preseli Mountains offering you the ideal base for your holiday.
Short breaks welcomed – Minimum stay 3 nights.
Prices from £358 – 605 for 7 nights
Pant Y Celyn has been renovated from the old stables. The property is full of charming character with its cream coloured stone walls, high ‘A’ frame ceilings throughout and hand made wooden doors. The wood burning stove is just right for those chilly evenings once you have returned back form exploring the area (one basket of logs provided – with more available for a small fee of £5 per basket).
Our aim is to provide a calm, cosy, warm, relaxed atmosphere, just right for a couple to enjoy a get away from everyday life.
Entering in to the open plan sitting, dining and kitchen area you are faced with a beautiful circular stained glass window depicting a traditional ‘Celtic Cross’. A comfy leather sofa and a wooden rocking chair by the fire makes for a wonderful relaxing experience. A colour TV and DVD player are provided for your use.
The cottage is fully central heated for you from October until April with traditional cast iron radiators . During this time the heating charge is included in the rental price.
There is also a lovely cottage garden with seating where you can relax and enjoy on a lovely summers evening.
Relax around the log burner and unwind
The rustic country kitchen is well equipped with all you need for your stay –
- Pine units
- Gas hob and electric oven
- Fridge (with freezer compartment)
- Microwave oven
- Belfast sink
The calm and restful bedroom has –
- Comfortable pine double bed
- Tallboy wardrobe
- Two bedside tables with lamps
- Beds are already made up for you on arrival.
The bathroom features –
- Large curved walk in shower
- WC and wash hand basin
- Towels are also available for your stay
- (please bring your own beach towels)
A few rules:
- Smoking – Pant Y Iorwg employs a Non Smoking, no vaping policy for the benefit of all our guests.
- Please don’t leave your dog unattended unless in a kennel; and please poo pick!
- Change overs – arrival after 4 pm, leave by 10 am please.
- Parking – there is space to have your own car parked beside the cottage.
- Laundry – A shared laundry house is situated next to the cottage where you can do all your laundry. The laundry house is fully equipped with a washing machine, tumble dryer (for those odd rainy days), an iron and ironing board. It is also a convenient place to leave bikes, pushchairs, welly boots and coats etc. There is also a sink.